Right Elevator Prep

November 16th 2018, 4h

I disassembled the right elevator assembly. Then, I finished dimpling and counter sinking all skeleton attachments to the skin.  Afterwards, I deburred and smoothed all the edges. Then I cleaned all the parts with acetone, so they are ready for priming.

IMG_0643

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s