June 5th & 9th 6h
In order to install the tie down rings, I needed to tap the tie down assembly, which went on pretty smoothly.
Then, we continues on riveting the left wing leading edge to the main spar. We continued using solid rivets. Again access here is hard, but we made it work with 2 people.
We riveted all of the ribs, but the holes in the outboard rib turned to be too close to the flange, making access to the rivets very bad. We tried riveting couple of those rivets, but the results were not good, so we are replacing those rivets and we are looking to modify the rivet tool or find some custom rivet tool for this rib.