December 28th, January 4th, 18h
We are moving from Half Moon Bay to Richmond. So, I had to plan the airplane move:
- Both airplane insurance for ground, non-motion, which means the plane is uncovered when it is not moving under its own power.
- Rented a 20ft U-haul.
- Packed all the part of the fuselage and finishing kits back in their original crates.
- With the help of friends, we carried and retrained all the parts of the tail, the wings and the crates into the U-haul.
- We drove the U-haul and unpacked. All the parts arrived in great condition. Not a single damage. Great success.
- We setup the plane and the shop in the new garage, it looks great. I am looking forward to continuing the build and moving on to the fuselage.