With the decision of priming everything, we went ahead and prime all parts of the vertical stabilizer.
We thought that the primer sets in 30min, so we went ahead an clegoed all parts together. Then once we got to the riveting, we realized that the primer was not fully set; it was getting pealed by the clegos. We decided to go ahead with the riveting anyway, then prime again later.
We rivets all parts of the vertical stabilizer, except the few holes that it was mentioned to leave non riveted for assembly with horizontal stabilizer and other parts later on.
We definitely still need to go back and prime again.